Canadian immigration has grown significantly during the last decade. People from over the world, including Qatar, are flocking to Canada.
How can you get into Canada’s Express Entry Pool?
The Federal Immigration Programs and immigration regulations are administered via the Express Entry system, a sophisticated online system that tracks all applications. To immigrate to Canada using Express Entry, follow these procedures from Qatar:
The first step is to make sure you’re eligible. Any of the following immigration programmers, or a combination thereof, will determine your eligibility to apply for permanent residence in Canada:
- Federal Skilled Worker
- Federal Skilled Trades class
- Canadian Experience Class
It is possible to include certain Provincial Nomination Programs into this system (PNP). Programs have their own set of criteria for determining who is eligible to participate.
- Profile Creation
Express Entry is a way to express your interest in a Canadian visa by submitting a profile for consideration in the pool of potential candidates.
- CRS Score
The Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) is the unique point-based system used to rank Express Entry applicants (CRS). A total of 1,200 points are awarded to each candidate depending on their eligibility.
- The Express Entry Draw
Draws for Express Entry are held by the government regularly. In the Express Entry lottery, the cutoff rank is determined by the CRS score, and only those applicants who score higher than that mark are considered.
- Receive an Invitation to Apply
If you meet the minimum CRS requirement and are drawn as a finalist, you will be contacted with instructions on how to apply (ITA).
- Final PR submission
Once an Invitation to Apply (ITA) is issued, an applicant has 60 days to submit their entire application for Canadian Permanent Residency. Your application for a visa to Canada will be authorized if the immigration authorities approve it.
There are 3 different programs offered under the Express Entry system. They are:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program – For the Federal Skilled Worker programme, the immigration authorities employ a 100-point scale. To be eligible, an applicant must score at least 67 points on the SAT.
- Federal Skilled Trades Program – Canada’s Federal Skilled Trades programme allows those with specialized training to come to the country. Depending on which province you live, you may be able to get your trade qualification assessed by respective authorities in the province.
- Canadian Experience Class – People with skilled work experience in Canada may apply for a permanent residence status via the Canadian Experience Class. International students and temporary employees with Canadian experience are its primary audience.
Giant Migration can help you in your immigration process. If you wish to Migrate to Canada from Qatar, we are here to make the process hassle-free. That’s not all, if you wish to migrate to Australia, our Australian Immigration consultants in Doha can make the process easy and seamless for you. Connect with us to know more!