Amidst one of the most deadly pandemics in history, every country tried its best to curb the impact and save their citizens from the drastic Covid-19 waves. Canada was not an exception to the same. However, as the outbreaks show a decline, Canada has opened its borders and hearts too to welcome one and all. As the Covid-19 requirements roll back in Canada, pack your bags and gather your immigration gear to fly off with Giant Migration, your immigration consultancy in Qatar.
Here is the list of things you need to know before applying for Canadian immigration. The following easing of border measures will come into effect from the 25th of April 2022 at 00:01:00 EDT.
- No pre-entry Covid-19 tests for entry to Canada would be necessary for unvaccinated or partially vaccinated children aged 5 to 11. This rule stays valid for travellers travelling with fully vaccinated parents, guardians, step-parent, or tutors.
- However, for those that are eligible to travel to Canada pre-entry tests would still be necessary for partially vaccinated or unvaccinated travellers over the age of 12.
- The Canadian government has eased restrictions on quarantine plans upon entry to Canada for all those who are fully vaccinated. The immigrants will no longer be required to provide a program for quarantining.
- The above relaxations stay valid even for the 5-11 aged children travelling with fully vaccinated guardians, parents, step-parents or tutors with medical contraindication post-vaccination.
- There is no more federal requirement for the people to perform the following tasks if coming after April 25, 2022.
- To wear a mask in public places.
- Monitor and report signs in case they develop symptoms.
- Quarantine if other travellers of the same travel group exhibit signs and symptoms or test positive.
- Keep a list of locations and people they were in contact with.
- No ease is given to the use of the ArriveCan mobile application for travellers. They still are required to provide the necessary information within 72 hours of their arrival in Canada. This should be given before boarding a plane or cuisine ship that is destined to Canada.
- The below-mentioned information is necessary:
- Travel and contact information.
- Proof of vaccination(if applicable).
- All those travellers who plan to immigrate to Canada and fail to provide the above-mentioned information will thereby not be allowed to avail of the benefits of fully vaccination traveller exemptions.
- Due to failure of meeting the said conditions for travel, one could also experience delays at the border for the purpose of public health questioning.
- They may be subject to enforcement actions or fines if found at fault.
How can Giant Migration help?
With the Giant Migration, one can ensure having fun-filled and happy immigration to Canada from Qatar. At Giant Migration, customer satisfaction is the key and thus we offer nothing but the best services in terms of immigration. With our skilled consultants, you can not ever go wrong. Our consultants are well versed with all the laws, rules and regulations after the rollback of Covid-19 restrictions so that you do not have to worry. Being well-respected within our sector, we have attained the status of one of the best as we have crafted thousands of successful immigration stories. Give us a chance to write one for you too. Reach out to us today!