Student Visa USA

Get US Student Visa With Giant Migration. Contact Us Today For Professional Assistance

One of the most popular countries is the USA (United States of America); people across the globe are planning and applying to the USA for immigration. It is considered a dream destination for people all around the world, many prefer to move to the United States to change their lifestyle in terms of education as well as business. The land offers a sense of stability, safety, and growth to those who reside in the region. In the United States- a standard of living is better than any other nation this is why; you might come across a long waiting queue of people who are planning to migrate to the USA. To have the procedure of immigration application done with precision, you need to seek expert advice. It is advised to trust experienced and skilled US immigration consultants as they can take care of all the process without any hassle. There is no surprise that the United States of America is often referred to as the land of immigrants as you can find diversity in terms of intelligence, culture, and more.

Well, if you are planning to study in the USA and obtain a US student visa, connect with Giant Migration, we provide top-notch assistance where we help you make the right choices supporting you with the immigration procedure. For better understanding, you must know that there are three types of visa for students who are planning to study abroad:

  • F-1: It is a student visa, those who are planning to enroll in prestigious academic institutions and universities or language programs overseas will be permitted to apply for the F-1 visa. This visa allows the students to stay in the United States. Keeping up with the full-time course helps one attend and complete their education by the expiry date that will be present on the I-20 form for F-1 students.


  • J-1: This is an Exchange Visitor Visa, students who are planning for practical preparation which is not available in their home nation, it is important to have a J-1 visa. It allows the students to return back to their homeland once the academic program is finished in the period of two years.


  • M-1: Now, this is considered an ideal choice for students at non-academic college or institution.


Whatever type of VISA you may be planning to apply for, it is always beneficial to have an expert on board and Giant Migration, being the best and experienced immigration Consultancy Company that provides top-notch assistance to people migrating to the USA.

    Get a Free consulting


    We are available on all the days. call us
    during business hours


      Get a Free consulting