Get Your Work Permit And Fly To Canada Conveniently
Are you wanting to earn a good sum in your dream country, Canada? Well, you can get your work permit for Canada with ease with the help of Giant Migration. Get it all done swiftly with the help of professionals.
Canada has a fairly low population and often lacks the workforce. The country usually looks for skilled, unskilled and other labourers for working in a variety of fields that are vacant. Thus, foreigners easily get a work visa and can effortlessly settle in the country permanently or
temporarily. The two basic ways to get work permit issued are-
– Get you work permits based on the Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)
– Or get work permits in Canada for International Experience Canada (IEC)
Temporary workers can live in the country for up to 4 years with one work permit after which it must be renewed for continuation.
Employers in the country require LMIA which is issued by Employment and Social Development Canada that allows workers from other countries to operate in Canada because of the lack of Canadian workforce required in a particular field. The issuing of LMIA is fairly simple. Employers and get it done without any hassle. All they should focus on is to have all the documents required.
The longest total time a worker can work in Canada on a work permit is four years including all extensions. There, however, are certain exceptions to this rule which include-
– The foreign national’s work in Canada ascertains social, cultural or economic benefits for Canadian citizens or permanent residents.
– The foreign national’s work in Canada connects to an international agreement between Canada and one or more countries.
– The foreign national’s work is performed while they are approved to study in Canada
The Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program is another immigration program that allows employers in Canada's four Atlantic provinces — Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador and Prince Edward Island to employ foreign nationals for jobs they have not been able to fill locally. All principal applicants arriving in Canada under the pilot program must have a job offer from a designated employer and an individualised settlement plan for themselves and their family.
You can get your work visa effortlessly within no time with the help of Giant Migration.