In the last few decades, Canada has emerged as one of the most welcoming nations to immigrants. Thousands of people from all across the world relocate to Canada in hopes of better living standards. The nation also offers several out-of-the-box career avenues and a haven to build a new life. Several immigration programs have been devised for foreigners willing to relocate to Canada. One such immigration program is Express Entry. If you are someone who wants to relocate through Express Entry into Canada from Qatar, this blog is going to help you.
Without further ado, let us dive deep into what’s Canadian Express Entry, and how an individual relocates with this immigration program.
The Express Entry Program is a Points-Based Immigration Program, ideally meant for professionals willing to settle in Canada. The points are awarded based on age, education, experience, English/French Language skills, and adaptability factors like spouse IELTS, relatives and also Canadian Employment Status, and Provincial or Territorial Nomination add advantage.
The more points an individual is awarded, the higher are their chances of receiving an ITA – Invitation to Apply for PR (Permanent Residency) in Canada. On average, the PR applications submitted via the Express Entry Program get processed within 6 – 12 months and sometimes, even less than that.
Some Points About Canadian Express Entry
The entire process is streamlined to bring transparency into it. Canadian Immigration Programs are the most sought-after immigration pathways, and it is their transparent approach that makes the country a popular choice amongst immigrants.
Let us read the program details to understand this pathway correctly:
- This program is open throughout the year.
- This program is applicable only for The Federal Skilled Worker Program, The Federal Skilled Trades Program, The Canadian Experience Class Immigration Program, and also Provincial Nominee Program. The candidates are required to make an Express Entry Profile which is evaluated on a point-based system and then placed in the application pool.
- The applicants must submit an EOA – Expression of Interest and apply under any job mentioned in Skill Types 0, A, and B.
- Canadian Employers and Provinces access the pool and find the talent that meets their requirements.
- The applicants who hold the highest points are then sent their ITA – Invitation to Apply.
- The ITAs are issued based on the CRS in EE Application.
If you wish to relocate via Express Entry into Canada from Qatar, you need to have a minimum of 67 points out of 100 to make it to the pool. There are specific ways with which you can increase your points in the Comprehensive Ranking System. An immigration expert can assist you in doing so.
Giant Migration offers exemplary immigration consultancy services to people across the world to settle in their dream nation. If you want to migrate to Canada from Qatar, Giant Migration is here for you.