Ontario has a specialised economic immigration scheme called the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).
The OINP works with Canadian government through IRCC to accept nominations from qualified non-native employees, foreign students, and others. Nominees for permanent residence are identified and nominated by the OINP, but the Government of Canada is ultimately responsible for deciding whether or not to grant permanent residency petitions.
- Business job offer category: for employees who already have a permanent employment offer from an Ontario employer.
- Human capital category: For professionals who have relevant work experience, education, language skills and a profile in Canada’s Express Entry system; or for graduate students.
- Employer Job Offer Category: For entrepreneurs who are interested in setting up a brand-new company in Ontario or in purchasing an existing one.
Business Job Offer category
There is just one stream in the business category. To be eligible, you must be an entrepreneur from outside Canada who wants to start a new company or purchase and develop an existing firm in Ontario and relocate there.
Human capital category
There are two subcategories to the Human Capital Category – The International Graduate Streams & Ontario Express Entry Streams.
- International Graduate Stream – An interest-based framework governs these streams. After creating an OINP profile, you must register an expression of interest for your graduate stream, have received an invitation to apply, and apply within two years of receiving your graduate degree from an approved Ontario institution to be considered for the Masters or PhD Graduate streams.
- Ontario Express Entry Stream – The Express Entry System of the federal government facilitates the use of these lanes. An up-to-date profile in the federal Express Entry system with your most recent job experience, language exams, and education is required to qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry streams.
- French Skilled Worker Program – There is a stream for French-speaking skilled employees who have the necessary job experience, education, and competence in both French and English.
- Human Capital Priorities stream: for qualified professionals with the requisite job experience, education, and fluency in French or English.
- Skilled Trades Stream – In the skilled trades’ stream, employees who have worked in a qualifying trade profession in Ontario are eligible to apply.
Employer job offer category
The employer job offer category comprises three streams, each of which operates under an interest-based application process. Create an OINP e-Filing Portal profile and register a statement of interest for your employer job offer category before you may apply under the employer job offer streams; you must have an invitation to apply and a full-time and permanent employment offer from an Ontario company to qualify.
- Foreign Worker Stream
- International Student Stream
- In-Demand Skills Stream
If you want to migrate to Canada from Qatar, one way is through OINP.
Support for Businesses
The Business Immigration Services team takes a hands-on role in helping employers find immigration solutions. We are here to assist companies in navigating the immigration system to:
- Fill labour shortages;
- Retain foreign students; and
- Quickly get highly qualified personnel.
OINP business services may assist organisations who are expanding or making major investments in Ontario as a recognised referral partner under Canada’s Global Skills Strategy. An accelerated work permit and labour market impact assessment (LMIA) procedure may be provided by us to meet your company’s high-skilled employee demands.
Giant Migration Qatar: Canada PR Visa Consultants in Qatar
If you wish to migrate to Canada from Qatar, we are the right choice for you! We are the best Canada PR visa Consultants in Qatar. Connect with our experienced consultants to know more about our services.