Ever Since Canada and Qatar formed diplomatic ties in 1974, the relations have been amicable. The cordial relationship between the two has helped people living in Qatar, immigrate to Canada in search of a better standard of life, more employment opportunities, the promise of a better future, and greater political rights. This blog talks about the immigration process in brief.
What are the benefits of Migrating to Canada from Qatar?
- Canada extends excellent job opportunities for skilled workers.
- PR visa, valid for five years, gives you the legal right to live and work in Canada.
- Canadian PR gives you the freedom to invest in the Canadian economy and become an entrepreneur.
- You can apply for Canadian Citizenship if you stay in Canada for three years out of the five years of validity.
- The Canadian government promises the best healthcare facility for all.
- Free education for students who are permanent residents for up to Grade 12.
- Permanent residents are permitted to travel freely with a PR card as a visitor visa.
How to Migrate to Canada from Qatar through Express Entry Program?
The Express Entry system is a robust online system that handles applications for federal visa programs and immigration laws. Follow these actions to move to Canada from Qatar by Express Entry:
Step 1: Check Your Eligibility
To see whether you are eligible for the Canada visa scheme, you must first determine if you are eligible for one of the following immigration programs:
- Federal Skilled Worker Class – The Federal Skilled Worker Program, also known as the Federal Skilled Worker Class, is a well-known skilled worker immigrant, work permit scheme. It contributes to the integration of foreign nationals into Canada’s workforce. A 100 points system is used by the immigration authorities, in this case.
- Federal Skilled Trades Class – The Federal Skilled Trades scheme allows you to immigrate to Canada if you have credentials in a skilled profession. A state, province, or federal jurisdiction may issue you a certificate of competence in your professional trade based on the National Occupation Classification.
- Canadian Experience Class – The Canadian Experience Class is a scheme that allows individuals with professional work experience in Canada to apply for a permanent residency permit. It is aimed at overseas professionals and temporary foreign employees who have worked in Canada.
PNP, Provincial Nominee Programs, also bring you a step closer to the dream. The eligibility requirements can differ between the various programs.
Step 2: Profile Creation
Create an Express Entry profile, this serves as an Expression of Interest (EOI) in the process of migrating to Canada.
Step 3: Get the CRS score:
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) is a point-based system. It allots, points to every applicant out of 1200 basis the eligibility criteria.
Step 4: Express Entry Draw
The CRS score acts as the cut-off rank in the Express Entry draw system. In this case, the applicants that pass the cut-off mark are selected.
Step 5: Receive an Invitation To Apply (ITA)
If you meet the required cut-off CRS score and are selected in the draw, you will receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA).
Step 6: Final PR application
Candidates who receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) have 60 days to complete their application for permanent residence in Canada. You may be granted a Canada visa permit if the application is approved by the immigration authorities.
The rules of immigration are dynamic, to stay up to speed with the latest developments you need assistance from expert immigration consultants. We, at Giant Migration, are renowned Canada Immigration consultants who are well aware of the demands and requisites of Canada. Do you wish to migrate to Canada from Qatar? We are here to help you with our rational guidance on immigration program selection offering you end-to-end guidance to make the immigration process as hassle-free as possible.