Canada’s start-up visa program is a wonderful option for all entrepreneur immigrants who wish to start their own business in Canada. The visa program focuses on an innovative entrepreneur who has a different vision and has the needed skills and potential to start and lead a business in Canada. Now, it is important for your business idea to be innovative, can compete on a global scale, and can create job opportunities for people who are Canadian citizens. The Canada start-up visa program is an ideal choice for foreign entrepreneurs because it doesn’t require investment by immigrants. There is no requirement for net worth and one can reside in Canada. Having five or higher on the French or English test serves to get the visa. The program helps aspiring entrepreneurs to connect with private investors that will help them to start and lead their businesses in Canada. Now, let’s understand how this program works and can help one migrate to Canada to Qatar.
What are the objectives of the Program?
- This program aims at networking foreign entrepreneurs with Canadian organizations who have expertise in taking care of start-ups.
- This paves the way to make it easier for an entrepreneur to make more employment opportunities for Canadian citizens while building the foundation of an innovative business that will be able to compete on a global level.
- Another objective of the Canada start-up program is to connect the designated companies with some of the best entrepreneurs across the globe.
- Now, you may be thinking what are the types of designated organizations they will connect you with, right? Well, there are three types: Angel investors, business incubators, and venture capital funds.
Canadian start-up visa program is beneficial for high-caliber, which means, innovative international students from Canadian universities with an amazing, innovative, and unique business idea can be implemented to operate the business and generate more job opportunities for citizens.
What are the benefits of the Start-up Visa program?
Similar to any other permanent residency visa program for Canada, the start-up visa has its own advantages, and some of them, we have mentioned below:
- It is considered the fastest yet trusted way of attaining a Canadian permanent residence for qualifying entrepreneurs.
- Since there will be the support of venture capital funds and incubators, the entrepreneur will receive a basic introduction to business mentors or strategic planning experts, which overall would be of great help to bring the business to the international level.
- Those who have qualified successfully for the program can discern future returns as per the negotiated percentage of ownership in the business plan.
What is the eligibility requirement?
Let’s understand Candidates who wish to apply for the start-up Canada visa program are required to meet the below-listed criteria:
- They must possess a letter of commitment from the designated company as a letter of support.
- They need to have sufficient settlement fund
- They must prove that they are proficient in French and English via an authentic language test
- They are required to complete one year of post-secondary education.
Giant Migration is one of the leading and trusted immigration consultancy provides you Canada Business Immigration program in Qatar easing the process conveniently. We have a team of certified and experienced consultants who will be assisting you in migrating to Canada, New Zealand, and Australia.