Canada is surely a magnificent country. Many of us are on the constant lookout for finding a way to travel or reside in it. However, there are a lot of processes and statements to look out for when one considers moving to another nation. Given that statement, It doesn’t hurt to be aware of the things going on in and around the country.
Let us help you with some of them as we present the latest updates and news of immigration in Canada!
- If an immigrant from Afghanistan has permission to leave the country and travel to Canada, they can apply for help from the Canadian government from IRCC. SituationAfghanistan.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. The authorities will then arrange for some routine background checks and then help them throughout their travel.
- Canada is now accepting online citizenship applications. The authorities started a new website for the immigrants residing outside the country to apply for citizenship online. This campaign has brought a lot of ease to the candidates who want to migrate to Canada!
- Canadian authorities launched Supervisa for the betterment of the immigrants. India seems to be a large part of the immigrant population in Canada, and it is certainly going to be that way in the coming years. To elate the immigrant population, the prime minister and the authorities are taking constant progressive steps.
- There are many Afghani refugees who are collecting resources to migrate to Qatar and Canada.
- Canada announced to take many Afghan refugees residing in the US military bases in Qatar. People can also contact some of the best immigration consultants in Qatar for Canada to ease up the process.
Ontario heartily invites 72 immigration workers to apply for PNP (Provincial Nominee Program).
The Canada pr visa consultants in Qatar are currently posing as a huge help for normal, as well as gruesome circumstances. One can always rely on superior and quality consultants to ease up any kind of immigration process.